South Africa & Sub-Saharan Africa
Even in these turbulent times, all our Bodo Möller Chemie branches are available to support you worldwide for all your application and product enquiries.
Our South African and Kenyan operations are fully operational and looking forward to servicing your requirements.
We look forward to hearing from you soonest.
The South African Bodo Möller Chemie subsidiary was founded 2011 and has locations in Port Elizabeth and Johannesburg.
Bodo Möller Chemie in South Africa has a Level 8 Broad Based Black Economic Empowerment accreditation certificate.
The product range in South Africa includes PU/ Isocyanates and Polyols for the Automotive Industry, Specialised Windscreen Adhesives for the Automotive Aftermarket, Dispersions, Resins and additives, Titanium Dioxide, HEC, epoxy resins, wax emulsions for the Coatings Industry, Industrial Silicones for many industries, UV stabilisers, Anti- Oxidants, Specialised Titanium Dioxide grades for Masterbatch and Plastic Industries, SBS polymers for the asphalt industry, to name but a few.
In South Africa, Bodo Möller Chemie also offers speciality lubricants of the brand Molykote® from Dupont. Molykote® products support work in automotive, industrial assembly and maintenance lubrication. These Smart Lubrication solutions can help control friction and wear to save energy, extend lubrication intervals to reduce maintenance, and enhance equipment reliability to maintain productivity.
We offer the following Molykote® products:
- Anti-Seize Pastes – High levels of lubricating solids in oil for high loads.
- Lubricating Oils and Dispersions – Synthetic or mineral blends with special additives.
- Lubricating Solids and Powders – Specialized additives for industrial friction-control.
- Industrial Greases – Semi-solid lubricants for severe-duty industrial use.
- Anti-Friction Coatings – Long-lasting dry-film bonded lubrication.
- Silicone Compounds – Grease like materials for sealing and lubricating.