Development, optimization, formulation
The production of customized polymer formulations is a special service for our customers. The Bodo Möller Chemie Polymer House in Cairo is a production facility of the Bodo Möller Chemie Group and specializes in the formulation of polymeric materials. At this state-of-the-art facility, we formulate any type of liquid polymer compounds, as well as numerous other chemical products, such as adhesives, resin systems for composites, casting and laminating resins, and modeling products (tooling material). Both in large and small quantities – according to individual needs. For the development and optimization of formulations our qualified polymer specialists are also at your disposal. The fine grinding of solid and pasty substances for pigment production as well as the mixing and pigmenting of liquid products are also part of our range of services.
- Adaptation of epoxies, polyurethanes and silicones in terms of color, viscosity and reactivity
- Formulation of suspension, emulsions and dispersions on a liquid basis
- Formulation and grinding of solids (micronization, wet and dry grinding)
- Mixture of liquid substances
- Formulation of solvent-containing substances
- Safe processing of highly active substances in dedicated buildings
- Formulation development
- Stirred tank in stainless steel, enamel or plastic for liquid / liquid mixture and liquid / solid mixture
- Mechanical mills for wet grinding
- Mechanical mills for dry grinding, also under nitrogen atmosphere
- 800 liter reactor for the preparation of liquid formulations
- Capacity 12,000 tons
- Modern packaging and refilling stations designed for small containers from 0.5 kg to 200 kg
Trust the specialist for polyurethane and epoxy chemistry
When formulating polymer materials, we can look back on more than 30 years of experience. Since the founding of the production site in Cairo in 1988 by the then owner, Ciba Geigy, floor coating systems, paints and varnishes, mortars and tank coating systems have been manufactured to the highest quality standards. Comprehensive quality assurance and certified production in accordance with all the classic European ISO and EHS standards ensure that your products leave our plants as high-quality, ready-to-use quality products according to European standards.
OHSAS is an international standard promoting a safe and healthy working environment by providing a framework that allows organizations to consistently identify and control their health and safety risks, reduce the potential for accidents, aid legislative compliance and improve overall performance.